Our Wine Club has one purpose: to honor and reward those who love our wine. If you are a fan of Trinity Vineyards wines, there is no better time to join our wine club! It’s a great way to enjoy huge discounts and free tastings, access to limited-production and library wines, and quarterly members-only Pick Up Parties where you can meet others who love Trinity as much as you do.
Wine Club Member Benefits:
- Shipments of Trinity Vineyards wine are four bottles each shipment three times per year for a total of 12 bottles per year.
- 15% discount on all wines and retail merchandise, 30% case discount on direct purchases above your annual 12 bottles
- Invitations to our quarterly Wine Club Pick Up Parties. At these popular weekend events, the winery is closed and reserved for our Wine Club members only to enjoy both the wine selections and the food pairings created especially for the weekend. Club members may also bring three guests.
- Complimentary tasting room visits for you and three guests
- Half-off discounts on event fees for Memorial Day and Thanksgiving Weekend events. (Sorry, no discount on admission for guests at these events, unless you bring them and they sign up too!)
- Opportunity to purchase pre-releases, limited production wines, and selections from our library unavailable to the general public.
- Emailed newsletters that keep you up to date
- Great pairing recipes for Trinity Vineyards wines
Members may cancel at any time, in writing, after a minimum of two Wine Club shipments have been received. Should a credit card be declined for two shipments, membership will be cancelled. There is no cancellation fee. Membership is open-ended and will never expire. Members’ credit cards will be billed within two weeks of the quarterly Pick Up Party, plus applicable shipping and handling (UPS Ground). Members who are unable to attend the Pick Up Party are asked to pick up their wine within two months of the party or it will be shipped to them, unless special arrangements have been made otherwise with the Tasting Room Manager. Due to state laws, there are shipping restrictions for wine and occasional additional requirements per state laws. Unfortunately, we cannot ship to post office boxes. The majority of Wine Club information is delivered through email, so please ensure that we have your correct contact information. It is the member’s responsibility to update Trinity Vineyards of any credit card changes as well.